Thursday, May 10, 2007

Game #4-Results




Top 3:
1) John L.
2) Rudy C.
3) David S.


Game #4 of the 909 Poker League had a total of 14 players show up. There was a lot of action and some great hands were made including a straight flush to the Queen that was made by David S. David made a great comeback from almost being knocked out early, to finishing up 3rd overall. John and Rudy played heads up for about 30 minutes after which John emerged victorious.

All is well in the 909 League witht the exception of the true 909'ers getting spanked by the players from the Trippin Jacks Poker League. Steve and John have combined for 3 wins out of the 4 tournaments played in the 909. We can't let these guys dominate us like this.

Final table pot: $290

8 comments:

John said...

Rick - I won't be afraid of him if you're not.

Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve said...

Rick, I'm taking all of your chips for this little stunt of yours! By the way, that's a $30 suit!!!!

rickl said...

I'm staying strong. I wont let you take my milk anymore!!!!!

Unknown said...

The sushi was great Pal! I am looking forward to whatever you are buying me next.

John said...

What happened to Steve's wanted poster?

Rick - it's your turn in #5 now that we know his weakness.

rickl said...

Steve showed his "dark" side at the last tourney by verbally blasting his girl and nearly jumping over the table to attack me. I'm intimidated now so I took his poster down :)
Game #5 is all mine!!!

rickl said...

Hey Kevin, thanks for the lunch and for going out dead last!!! Way to go, champ!